LOL @ Stalin shitting on more of “his own” than the entire casualty count of the rest of WWII combined, and YET STILL NO1CURR
“Amercia” has some terrible history books in its schools. It’s like reading “The History of Personal Computing” by Microsoft. But worse! I think some of these books actually include a chapter about George Washington and the cherry tree. And Paul Bunyan, too.
I can think of no other subject, other than finance, that is so grossly misrepresented to children nowadays.
- placesweusedtogo likes this
- theblueprint likes this
- awpoops likes this
- strictlyalright likes this
- barthel likes this
- deepomega likes this
- nudawn likes this
- doctordisaster likes this
- artyucko reblogged this from brianvan
- brianvan reblogged this from artyucko and added:
- nudawn said: Why are we talking about WWII when there was an earthquake in la?
- artyucko posted this