Don’t complain about how awful writing/iPhone apps/music/art/etc. is. If you don’t like it, go out yourself and create the thing you want to see. Otherwise… well, you just ain’t walking the walk.
“No one’s opinion is valid if they cannot create something objectively superior”
AKA the privileged, fully healthy, wealthy, socially connected WASP manifesto.
Not so much a way to accomplish anything, but a gambit to deflect very real criticism and/or soul searching. God help us we try to find our souls! That could affect our market cap!
- muchlessmuchmore likes this
- krstnmdn likes this
- arizonalady likes this
- sweetcharade518 likes this
- couragemysweet likes this
- iamsunem reblogged this from journalofajournalist
- djalykhan likes this
- violettesparks likes this
- artyucko likes this
- brianvan reblogged this from journalofajournalist and added:
- ghostiegirl likes this
- jndevereux likes this
- whatisandrew likes this
- confessionsoftheweirdone likes this
- legonzeaux likes this
- j4sun reblogged this from journalofajournalist
- inothernews likes this
- journalofajournalist posted this